Biocon Biologics Limited Hiring 2022. Biocon Biologics Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow. This drives us to continuously find new ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Our R&D focuses on prevention, alleviation and treatment and our medicines improve the lives of millions of patients in over 120 countries, by giving them access to life-saving therapies and relief.
- Post Name: JUNIOR EXECUTIVE/ASSISTANT MANAGER/DEPUTY MANAGER/ ASSOCIATE MANAGER/MANAGER TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER
- Qualification: BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/M.sc/MBA
- Experienced: 0 to 12 years
Job Description: Biocon Biologics Limited Hiring For JUNIOR EXECUTIVE/ASSISTANT MANAGER/DEPUTY MANAGER/ ASSOCIATE MANAGER/MANAGER TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER/ !
Important Details :
- Post of date:27/08/2022
- Location: India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Planning and scheduling the departmental activities.
2. Issue of BMRs, PDRs, format numbers, protocol numbers and Quality systems documents , labels and
3. Preparation and review of Quality Department documents like protocols, SOP’s.
4. Checking/verification finished product labels.
5. Dispatch inspection as per PDR.
6. Review and approval of BMRs, PDRs, analytical reports and Batch release.
7. Area and equipment clearance. Handling of Product recalls.
8. Preparation and execution of Process validation and Cleaning validation- protocol and report.
9. Review and approval of calibration, validation, stability data, Water trends and Environment trends
,Analytical method development and method transfer records and analytical reports.
10. Review of Change controls, calibration, validation, stability data and Out of Specification reports.
11. Vendor audits, Customer audits and Regulatory audits and follow ups
12. Approval of Quality Management System documents in the Company.
13. Handling of non-conforming products, Customer complaints, Out of Trends and Corrective and
14. Responding and complying to the audit observations.
15. Filling up of quality system questionnaires from the suppliers.
Deputy Manager- Procurement (Direct) will work with Site Procurement Head to identify best in class practices, procurement operations, supplier & stakeholder management. Key responsibility to keep high services levels while keeping total cost of ownership low.
• Responsible for procurement and servicing of raw materials and packaging items required for production
• Ensuring cost competitiveness by effective negotiations or developing alternative local vendors.
• Working on monthly and quarter plans for raw materials and packaging items to meet production schedule.
• Signing service level agreement with end user with respect to deliveries.
• Track, monitor and align procurements with annual budget and achieving favorable prices for all procurement categories. Achieving the annual cost reduction targets for the procurement function.
• Maintaining strategic relations with Vendor to ensure the supplies aligned with annual budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining co-ordinal relationship with internal stake holders and suppliers.
• Initiating and developing partnership mode with vendors of strategic items by seeking consultations from corporate office in line with company goals.
• Adhering to SOP’s (standard operating procedures) as defined by Quality Assurance in qualifying and developing new sources for raw materials and packaging items.
• Co-ordinating with warehouse personnel and external suppliers whenever required for receipt and storage of raw materials and packaging items.
• Maintain inventory level as define in goals.
• Work closely with Quality and Regulatory teams to enable audits (as and when required) of suppliers sites and co-ordinate for CAPA / non-conformities of material and to take corrective/ preventive actions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.