Biocon Biologics Limited Hiring 2022 M.sc,B.pharm,B.tech,M.pharm for EXECUTIVE,DEPUTY MANAGER,SENIOR EXECUTIVE,ASSOCIATE MANAGER At India. Biocon Biologics Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow.
- Post Name: EXECUTIVE,DEPUTY MANAGER,SENIOR EXECUTIVE,ASSOCIATE MANAGER
- Qualification: M.sc,B.pharm,B.tech,M.pharm
- Experienced: 0 to 15 years
Job Description: Biocon Biologics Limited Hiring For EXECUTIVE,DEPUTY MANAGER,SENIOR EXECUTIVE,ASSOCIATE MANAGER/ !
Important Details :
- Post of date:19/08/2022
- Location: India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Supporting the Packaging development department, securing competence, bringing in innovation in packaging and sustain packaging related compliance across all sites.
• Handling of QMS activities and Documentation of packaging materials.
• Develop and implement secondary and tertiary packaging for Regulated and Emerging markets
• Develop, Implement & Manage packaging labelling & artworks for regulatory approval submissions, development studies & commercial packs.
• Reviewing and technical approvals of artworks, print proofs, shade cards related to global markets.
• Supporting & maintaining tracker of artworks approval status, change overs, CCF’s & other QMS related activities.
• Preparation, approvals and maintain pack profiles which serves as source document for BPR and DR.
• Preparation and sharing GTIN data & support Track & Trace Serialization projects as per the requirement of global markets.
• Actively support and co-ordinate for automated Packaging machinery projects for machine – material compatibility.
• Work on cost effectiveness programs & productivity improvement projects related to packaging materials and processes.
• Provide technical support to Marketing, QA, QC, RA, SCM, Production and Purchase departments related to packaging materials and artwork labelling.
• Development of secondary packs & artworks related to clinical & stability studies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply