Biocon Biologics India Limited Walk In Interview 2022.Biocon Biologics India Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow.
- Post Name: Drug Product Process Maintenance/ Instrumentation/Packing Machines Maintenance
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical, Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- Experienced:05 to 10 years
Job Description: Greeting from Biocon Biologics India Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:21/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Drug Product Process Maintenance:
1) Shall be able to handle shift activity and mechanical breakdowns and machine preventive maintenance.
2) Shall have the sterile equipment handling work experience ( Autoclave , Filling Line , Lyophylizer, HVAC )
3) Shall have hand on experience of HVAC Validation /Area Qualification activity.
4) Shall have knowledge of preparation of cGMP document ( SOP, Protocols , Planners, Change control , Deviation )
5) He should willing to work in the shifts.
Drug Product Process Instrumentation:
1) Shall be able to handle shift activity and instrumentation breakdowns and PLC PM, Time synchronization, Alarm Verification.
2) Shall have the knowledge of Basic instrument trouble shooting knowledge (Pressure transmitter, Temperature Transmitter, Flow Transmitter, Conductivity transmitter, ORP sensor, PH sensor, Level sensors) Loop testing.
3) Shall have sterile equipment handling work experience ( Autoclave , Filling Line , Lyophilizer, HVAC, Water system, BMS, DCS, Online /Offline PMS Data logger, Integrity testing machine )
4) Shall have basic knowledge of instrument calibration.
5) Shall have knowledge of preparation of cGMP document ( SOP, Protocols , Planners, Change control , Deviation )
6) He should willing to work in the shifts.
Packing Machines Maintenance:
1.Hands on experience of handling of breakdown of equipment’s such as Blister packing machine, Cartonator, Vial labelling machine
2.Knowldge of QMS elements i.e. Change control , CAPA and Deviations
3.Preparation and execution of Preventive maintenance , calibration and requalification planner
4. Hands on experience on track and trace systems
5. Knowledge of HVAC and BMS system
6. Handling of breakdowns of cold room , deep freezer
7. Handling of shift activities
9. Preparation of revenue budget and maintain inventory of spares.
10. Knowledge of SAP