Biocon Biologics India Limited Walk In Interview 2022.Biocon Biologics India Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow.
- Post Name: Biosimilars Manufacturing/Asceptic Manufacturing
- Qualification: MSC/BSC/M.Pharm/B.Pharm/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma.
- Experienced:03 to 12 years
Job Description: Greeting from Biocon Biologics India Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:20/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Upstream Manufacturing (Microbial & Mammalian)
- Downstream Manufacturing (Microbial & Mammalian)
- Process Engineering (USP & DSP)
Experience: 3 to 15 years
- Acquainted with current Good Manufacturing Practice, pharmacopeia, different regulatory requirements and drug and cosmetic acts.
- Basic knowledge of microbiology, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, Biotechnology, Data Integrity, ALCOA and other related pharmaceutical subjects.
- Ensure quality of drug product at difference stages.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance to quality and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Advanced data analysis; comfort with change, adaptability, and continuous learning; and critical thinking and decision making.
- To coordinate with compliance team and QA-QMS for documents i.e. change controls, CAPA, Deviations, QRA, Technical document, Study Protocols and reports.
- Handling of Internal audits and external audits, and to coordinate for department audits.
- Ensure control on microbial contamination in manufacturing area by effective cleanliness of equipment/area and following aseptic practices.
- Ensuring documents availability for batch activity and its online documentation.
- Following of aseptic techniques, gowning procedures and carry out aseptic area operations with good aseptic area behavior.
- To involve in media filling, qualifications and validations in coordination with cross functional teams.
- Ensure that manufacturing area activities i.e., batch manufacturing, vial washing, filling aseptic area entry / exit, autoclave unloading, CIP, SIP, filtration, filling, lyophilizer loading / unloading are carried out in compliance with the cGMP requirements, SOPs and BMRs.
- Maintain the change parts, spares which are required for all the equipment of aseptic areas.
- Ensuring operation and cleaning of autoclaves, vial washing machine, Depyrogenation tunnel, Filling & sealing, Lyophilizer, Manufacturing vessels, Manufacturing vessels, Filter integrity machine etc. as per respective SOPs. Ensure PMP and qualification of these machines in coordination with validation team and ensure activities are performed as per set validated parameters for the equipment’s.