Biocon Limited Walk-in interview 2021 for Executive/ Sr. Executive – Pilot Plant(API R&D) At Bangalore/Bengaluru. Biocon Limited Notification full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name: Biocon Limited
- Post Name: Executive/ Sr. Executive – Pilot Plant(API R&D)
- Qualification: B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Chemical
- Experienced:02 to 5 years
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- To handle fermentation upstream activity of Bio reactor setup/operation for fermentation development process(Microbial )
- To carry out the day to day production activity in shift operation and achieve the production targets
- Support the production team and supervise/participate in shift operations (Cleaning equipment, Sterilization, Centrifuge operation, WFI water plant, microbiology related work etc…)
- Monitoring and control of specific production operations and parameters
- Basic knowledge to handle supporting lab instruments for sample processing and reporting of data
- Raw data entry to quality records and knowledge on GMP, Good documentation practice
- Adherence to Standard operating procedures, EHS & QMS system
- Good team player and communication skills
- Good at chemistry and able to understand basic biological terms and execute accordingly
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in Bangalore/Bengaluru, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow. This drives us to continuously find new ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Ourfocuses on prevention, alleviation and treatment and our medicines improve the lives of millions of patients in over 120 countries, by giving them access to life-saving therapies and relief.