Biocon Limited Walk-in interview 2021.Biocon Limited Notification full detailes below.Biocon Limited is an Indian biopharmaceutical company based in Bangalore, India by Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, the founder. The Company manufactures generic active pharmaceutical ingredients that are sold in over 120 countries across the globe, including the developed markets of the United States and Europe.
Important Vacancy details:Walk-In Drive on Sunday 28 March – Quality Control – Microbiology.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Quality Control – Microbiology
- Education:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Experience:05 to 10 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Time and Venue 28 March , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM Biocon House, Semicon Park, Hosur Rd, Electronic City Phase II, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100 Contact – HR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for activities involved in analyzing biological or microbiological products, release test samples or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program, and typically includes environmental/utility monitoring and testing, microbial identification & testing, sterility testing, the installation, operation, and performance qualification of unique QC instruments, sample management, retains management, interpretation, and evaluation of analyses in terms of accuracy and precision compared against established specifications.
- 50% QMS Reporting of any OOS, OOT, OOAL, Deviation, and any other non-conformities of the lab and cleanroom areas
- Qualifications Understand and qualify in QC testing procedures with accuracy
- Drivers of Performance Innovation and Risk-Taking: Identifies and makes improvements to existing work processes/products. Communication: Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ensures the timely flow of information to appropriate individuals.
- Managing Change: Recognizes and helps to manage change (maybe of an incremental nature) that impacts the immediate Work Team
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters in Biology or Microbiology with 5+ years of relevant experience in Pharma Industry able to manage the teams effectively and manage Raw material samples as per cGMP requirement and under Regulatory environment.
- Experience of regulatory audits like USFDA, EMA, etc. is desirable
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online