Biological E Limited Walk In Interview 2023. Biological E Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Biological E Limited, the first private sector biological products company in India and the first pharmaceuticals company in South India was established in 1953.Originally incorporated as Biological Products Private Limited, and launched by Dr. Vijay Kumar Datla, Biological E (BE) today, is a leader in the vaccine market.
- Department: QA Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: B.Pharmacy/ M.Pharmacy
- Experienced: 4 to 9 years
Job Description: Greeting from Biological E Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana( Shamirpet )
- Post of date:18/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
* Responsible to monitor the pharmacovigilance activities as per the SOPs.
* To coordinate with the third party pharmacovigilance services to obtain the Medical Information Call Center(MICC) reports, Medical literature monitoring(MLM) reports, Individual Case Safety Reports(CSR) and Drafts Periodic Adverse Drug Event Reports(PADER)
* Responsible for Preparation, Review and maintain the Safety Data Exchange Agreements(SDEA).
* Responsible for Review of Individual Case Safety Reports ICSR).
* To ensure that all the Pharmacovigilance activities were completed and reported in
* Responsible to Review and maintain the Medical literature monitoring(MLM) schedule and Periodic Adverse Drug Event Reports(PADER) calendar.
* Responsible for Handling of market complaints, Investigations and Proposing appropriate CAPAS Accordingly.
* Preparation and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
* Responsible for the preparation of market complaints Trends as per the SOP requirements.
* Preparation of ADE summary reports as applicable (Adverse Event).
*Responsible for initiation of Change Controls, Deviations and CAPAS.
Interested aspirants with relevant skills set can share their resumes to Mahesh.Patsamatla@biologicale.com