Biological E Limited Walk In Interview 2023. Biological E Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Biological E Limited, the first private sector biological products company in India and the first pharmaceuticals company in South India was established in 1953.Originally incorporated as Biological Products Private Limited, and launched by Dr. Vijay Kumar Datla, Biological E (BE) today, is a leader in the vaccine market.
- Designation: Microbiology-Executive/ Engineering
- Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech
- Experienced:03-6 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Biological E Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Shamirpet, Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:04/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Biological E. Limited invites Dynamic & Self-motivates candidates experienced, dynamic and self-motivated candidates for Engineering department at its Pharma SGI -USFDA Approved plant, Shamirpet, Hyderabad:
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
- Preparation and review of basics of Isometric, Plan & section layout and P&ID layouts.
- Verification of respective material specification i.e. checking of Pipes & its fitting like Valves, flange, bend etc.
- Co-ordination with vendors for activity completion.
- Execute and supervise the project related activities.
- Ensure the requirements /Principles of CGMP, CGEP and CGDP are adhered during the execution of activities.
- Responsible for handling of Unit measurement instruments like Vernier caliper, Measurement tapes, Screw gauges, etc.
- Preparation of Techno-Commercial comparison of equipments
- Follow up with Vendors for project execution, maintenance and break down activities.
- Performing Preventive maintenance procedure for Utility, process, and other equipments
- execution of Scientific doors and windows for Formulation Block, API Block and Utility Blocks.
- Execution facility work.
- Ensure Safety precautions followed during the execution of activities.
PS: If you already attended the interview in last 6 months or already offered a position with us, we request not to attend for interview.
Note: Candidates may walk-in without any hesitation as we diligently follow the safety precautions against the spread of COVID -19. As part of our COVID -19 safety measures, the candidates are requested to sanitize their hands at the entrance, maintain social distance and wear a face mask before entering the Venue.
PS: Candidates who are unable to attend the interview may send in their CVs at Careers@Biologicale.com