Bisleri International Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023. Bisleri International Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nation wide network for manufacturing, sales and distribution.
- Post Name: Quality Executive
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry, General/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry
- Experienced:01 to 3 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting from Bisleri International Pvt Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Devanahalli, jigni, jakkur, Bidadi
- Post of date:14/02/2023
- Contact – Vijayalaxmi (HR)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
17th February – 18th February , 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
“Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd 5th Floor, City Centre, Hebbal Service Road, Hebbal Kempapura,Bangalore – 560024 “
Contact – Vijayalaxmi (HR)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements,
- responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri/BIS protocol.
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system.
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms.
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis.
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process control, Package appearance of the Product, etc..
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc..
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages.
- Maintain product hold and release system
- Customer complaint handling
- Prepare the syrup as per schedule within the time frame
- Follow up the syrup testing schedule and maintain the specification as per norms.
Do the calibration of online measuring devices and instruments
LOCAL LANGUAGUE IS MANDATORY
Kannada, English, Hindi
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferable Only Male Candidates
Perks and Benefits
PF, ESI, Insurance, ONROLL Job