Bisleri International Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023. Bisleri International Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nation wide network for manufacturing, sales and distribution.
- Post Name: Senior Executive – Production/Store Officer
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical/Any Graduate
- Experienced:03 to 6 years
- Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Bisleri International Pvt Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Location: goa
- Post of date:06/02/2023
- Contact – Sunitha (HR)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
7th February – 8th February , 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM
Bisleri International Pvt Ltd ,L-72 Verna Electronic CityVerna salcette Goa -403722
Contact – Smita HR
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Making and executing shift schedule for the operators , manage leaves / un-informed absence / overtimes as and when necessary with Manager-Productions concurrence
- Ensure consistent production in all the scheduled lines as per declared throughput
- Attend to the breakdown and ensure that maintenance crew is deployed to the affected lines.
- To make the judgement as to which line to get the priority in case of simultaneous breakdowns
- Prepare / maintain and execute a preventive maintenance check of all the production lines
- Ensure non-stop production operations by making ingredient reservations well in advance and ensuring all RM/PM are available at the workstations before starting of the run
- Ensure all necessary documentation getting done by operators as necessary. Acknowledgement on a shift basis
- Study, monitor and continuously improve the line productivity in all lines by suggesting better production plans, modifications in lines, minor automation, sustaining best practices
- Ensure Shift handover procedures are met for smooth handing/taking over at end of shift
- Maintain GMP in all work areas
- Ensure RM / PM Stocks are maintained at weekly level and for SKUs whose run are over, stocks are counted and reported / returned to stores as applicable on the very next day.
- Ensure inventories are counted and physical count is verified by finance department at the month end.
- Multi-skilling of operators to be planned and executed
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate must be qualified BE Mechanical / Electrical / Production Engineering / Diploma in
the similar field
2. Candidate must be from FMCG or Beverage Background
3. Minimum 4 – 7 Years of Experience
Walk in For Store Officer-Goa
Roles and Responsibilities
1) receipt and monitoring of Raw materials
2)Documentation for receipts
3) ERP entries and reports
4) Follwup with vendors and transporters
5) Scrap monitoring and selling
6) internal coordination with purchase and other departments
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications – graduate
2 to 3 years experience in stores handling
Perks and Benefits
As per the company norms