Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2020.Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Chromachemie Laboratory Pvt Ltd is a science based organization conceptualized to cater to the growing analytical & regulatory requirement of the Manufacturing Industries & to provide solutions to the new challenges in separations and purification.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Executive
- Education:BSc / MSc (Chemistry)
- Experience:02 to 7 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Contact:Sandeep/ Sneha/ Abhinay (HR department)
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Executive in Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd!
Time and Venue
18th December – 19th December , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM Bisleri International Pvt Ltd. 5th Floor, City Centre building, Hebbal Service Road, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024 Landmark: Hebbal BMTC bus depo. Contact – Sandeep
Only Male candidates are preferred!!
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements,
- responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri /BIS protocol.
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system.
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms.
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis.
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process control, Package appearance of the Product, etc..
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc..
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages.
- Maintain product hold and release system
- Customer complaint handling
- Prepare the syrup as per schedule within the time frame
- Follow up the syrup testing schedule and maintain the specification as per norms.
- Do the calibration of online measuring devices and instruments
- Must have Experience in Online Quality Control/ Process Control.
- Must have min. 2+ years experience in Beverage Industry (FMCG).
- Incoming Raw Materials Analysis.
- During his shift he should maintain good hygiene practice.
- Syrup preparation.
- Staging and online quality checks.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.