Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd recruitment 2018-Apply online
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd has been inviting Indian citizens for Drug Safety Associate-MICC .The full details regarding recruit notification given below.Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd can apply for current openings at Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd.
Time and Venue
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd No:18/2 &amp;amp;amp; 18/3, V G Heritage, Vanivilas Road, Kanakapura, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
- Receive information or inquiry through phone call/email/fax/mail and create a record in Annexures.
- Follow the documentation guidelines on AE/PC/MI calls.
- Enter all the information pertaining to significant phone caIIs, emails, faxes, mails for internal tracking and reconciliation.
- Responsible for receiving phone calls related to AE/SAE, product complaints and medical information received by all source types (phone call/email/fax/mail).
- Responsible for following good documentation practices while documenting information in Annexures.
- Responsible for preparing, checking and forwarding all case annexures to drug safety division
- Responsible for performing follow-up with the consumer/reporter whenever required.
Post Name: Drug Safety Associate-MICC
Educational Qualification: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Nursing, BHMS – Any Specialization, BAMS – Any Specialization, BDS – Dentistry, B.Pharma – Pharmacy,Post Graduation Not Required, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Nursing, M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MDS – Any Specialization Fresher and Experienced.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No.Of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview
Opening Date: 05-12-2018