Britannia Limited Hiring 2022. Britannia Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Britannia is a 100 year young organization, one of India`s leading food companies on the road to becoming a Global Total Foods Company.Our product portfolio thus includes Biscuits, Bread, Cakes, Rusk, Croissant, Snacking and Dairy products including Cheese, Beverages and Yoghurt etc.
- Post Name: Market Quality Assurance Tracking – Food Technologist
- Qualification: Graduate (BSc or BTech – Food Technology),Graduate in science or food technology (Graduate only Apply)
- Experienced: Fresher may apply but experience in similar area for around 2 years is preferable
- Salary: ₹ 50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Britannia Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:22/09/2022
- Location: Baddi
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Role –Market Quality Assurance Tracking – Food Technologist
Education – Graduate (BSc or BTech – Food Technology),Graduate in science or food technology (Graduate only Apply)
Location – Bidadi (R&D Office) Near Kengeri
Travel Job – Around Bidadi
Location – Bangalore (Only Local candidate apply)
Experience – Fresher may apply but experience in similar area for around 2 years is preferable
Salary – 25 K
Skills– Market Performance Tracking, Quality Inspection,Trade level study for complaints from sales/brand
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Evaluation of innovation and key renovation products at depots, AW and retail outlets as part of forward tracking
- Conducting transit trials at depots, Aw and retail to assess transit impact on products and packs for innovations, renovations, new SKUs, changed designs etc
- Trade level study for complaints from sales/brand on product/pack performance
- Conducting audits, assessments and training at AW level to ensure proper storage and handling of stocks
- Various studies/tests as required from time to time on products/packaging etc at factory, depot, aw and retail levels.
Proficiency in MS-office
Interested Candidate Drop their CVs on email@example.com