Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Private Limited walk-in 2021.Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Private Limited Notification full detailes below.IKS Health is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change.
Important Vacancy details:Interested Applicants can Call or WhatsApp Ozair Qureshi: 7666113904
- Post Name: clinical documentation specialist (Doctors)
- Qualification:BHMS in Any Specialization, BDS in Any Specialization, B.U.M.S in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, BAMS in Any Specialization
- Experience:-0-5 years
- Location:Navi Mumbai
Main role of the scribe is to create medicolegally compliant, clinically sound high quality outpatient visit documentation for some of the best US Hospitals across multiple specialties
1. Listen and comprehend recorded patient physician interactions, develop an impression about the clinical
condition and document clinical history, examination findings & plan of action
2. Create highly structured (literally medical text-book style) clinical notes, summarize findings and insights-with sections such as history of present illness, review of systems, physical examination, assessment details, treatment plan etc.
3. Populate the summarized data in the electronic health record.(EHR)
4. Maintain clinical note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences
5. Understand and maintain desired level of clinical knowledge based on assigned specialty
6. Review edits made by the provider before approving the clinical note and work collaboratively with training and quality to improve the provider experience
7. Share best practices and help create a knowledge repository to capture tacit Roles and Responsibilities
8. Any candidate willing to relocate can also apply
Interested Applicants can Call or WhatsApp Ozair Qureshi: 7666113904
Desired Candidate Profile
• BHMS / BAMS/BDS/BPT graduate
• Freshers can also apply
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge with good typing speed.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.