Capgemini Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Hadoop Developer At Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas). Capgemini Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Hadoop Developer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:1 to 6 years
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Hadoop Developer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post of date: 06/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Interview Details: Women’s Day – 8th March, Tuesday
At Capgemini, Diversity and Inclusion have always been in our DNA. We are committed to equality of opportunity and inclusion by ensuring dignity at work, a barrier-free environment, and access to employment for all.
This Women’s Day 8th March 2022, we are conducting Diversity Drive for Java API/Spring/Spring Boot/Microservices opportunities and cordially invite women candidates to apply..!
- Good experience in Hadoop Development.
- Candidate must have experience in Hadoop Development or with Hadoop with Spark or Scala or Pyspark preferred.
- shell scripting.
- Development of big data applications using apache spark.
- Has done development or debugging on Linux/ Unix platforms.
Motivation to learn innovative trade of programming, and deploying
- Self-starter with excellent self-study skills and growth aspirations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible attitude, perform under pressure.
- A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.