Capgemini Hiring 2022. Capgemini Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
- Post Name: Service Desk Engineer
- Qualification: B.Tech/BCA/Diploma in IT field
- Experienced: 0 to 3 years
Job Description: Greeting from Capgemini !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:22/10/2022
- Location: Noida
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
PFB JD for Service Desk Engineer
To ensure effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the technical troubleshooting requirements and performance tuning within Service Level commitments made to the customer within. The main role is to provide single point of contact at offshore as a support analyst for customers IT Services and work within contracted Service Level Agreements. The resource is expected to be technically competent in managing all areas of Service Desk. He/she is expected to work on End to End management of incidents at Service Desk meeting the service levels defined. Below mentioned are the roles and responsibilities will be expected from the resource.
- We are looking for self-motivated individual with experience in voice based process providing Help-desk Support (IT)
- The ideal candidate should have good knowledge of technical helpdesk support functions with a minimum 2+ year of experience
- Preferred qualification is B.Tech/BCA/Diploma in IT field
- Should be open to a 24*7 work environment, Rotational shift with rotational weekoff
- Should be available to work on Indian Holidays
- Should be good in taking initiatives and responsible enough to handle pressure
- Must have a good understanding of handling Service desk issues
- Should possess excellent verbal & written communication, presentation skills, inter-personal skills
- Experience in similar help-desk profile which involves Incident Management & technical troubleshooting in Retail domain
- Handle Incoming Calls and perform troubleshooting over call as per Knowledge Articles available and provide first time fix over calls
- Handling Trouble Tickets in the form of Chat/Service Requests/Emails
- Working towards meeting the defined SLAs for all metrics
- Maximize customer satisfaction through effective solutions delivery
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
Click here for notification and Apply