Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Walk In Interview 2022 for Project Associate-I/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Assistant/Project JRF/Senior Project Associate At Lucknow. Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Project Associate-I/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Assistant/Project JRF/Senior Project Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech/Graduation in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/M.Sc. in Life Sciences/B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences/B.Pharm/M.Pharm / MS Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with GPAT / GATE qualified/M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/BCA/B. Tech (Biotechnology / Bioinformatics)/M. Tech (Biotechnology
- Experienced: 3+ years.
- Salary:Rs. 18,000/- p.m. +HRA-) Rs. 31,000/-
Job Description: Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Hiring For Project Associate-I/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Assistant/Project JRF/Senior Project Associate !
- Important Details :
- Location: Lucknow
- Post of date:18/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Requirement:* Projects Scientists B, C and D (fresh / existing) who are recruited in projects that were approved through SFC/EFC/Cabinet notes and
by the competent authority for undertaking the R&D work of the Science Ministries and their institutions with the prescribed qualifications
or Master’s Degree in Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized
University or equivalent would be subsumed into the approved categories (Project Scientist I,II and III) by mapping their experience and
age limit. The remuneration of existing manpower in the earlier post would be protected.
Step by Step procedure for Engagement of Project Staff through online
1. The candidate will apply online through the link.
2. Received applications will be screened by duly constituted Standing Screening Committee. The Screening Committee may fix
different set of criteria to short-list the candidates as per the project requirement. The Screening Committee will screen all applications
received for the specified project and recommend eligible candidates will be called for online interview. In case of false information
received through online application, the competent authority will cancel the candidature of the applicant and debarred for attending the
interview in future.
3. Eligible applicants may be called for interview through online and Interview letter will be sent him/her through e-mail intimating the
date & time of Interview, link/reference of online mode, terms & conditions, if any. The candidate will be allowed to join only after
verification of original certificates and other information found correct.
4. Based on the performance of the candidates and availability of suitable candidates, Selection Committee may also recommend Panels
for future engagement in different projects as and when need arises. The engagement process will be complete after the joining of the
1. Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Women candidates as per CSIR/Funding Agency
2. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the last date of submission of online application.
3. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects
will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
4. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of
5. Extension beyond two years / movement from one level to next shall be subject to performance review by a committee.
6. Position Code will be cancelled if funds are not available in the advertised concerned project.
7. The Director, CSIR-CDRI has discretion to increase or decrease the number of positions or cancel the recruitment
process at any stage
The Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) was established under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, an autonomous registered Society of the Government of India, as a centre of excellence dedicated to drug research.CDRI is a multidisciplinary research laboratory consisting of scientific personnel of various areas of biomedical sciences. For administrative and scientific purposes the Institute’s manpower has been grouped into 17 R & D divisions and few divisions providing technical and scientific support. Two data centres and one field station located outside CDRI are providing operational support.