Chemveda Life Sciences Walk-in interview 2021.Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full detailes below. Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.
Important Vacancy details:Interested Candidates can share the profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Name: Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA
- Department :Process R&D (CRAMS)
- Education:M.Sc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
- Experience:3-8 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from CRO Industry.
- Location:Hyderabad( Uppal )
- Openings: 15
Designation : Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/Sr.RA/Sr.RA
Department : Process R&D (CRAMS)
Division : Synthesis
Qualification : M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience : 2-8 years of relevant experience.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Good knowledge of synthetic chemistry and Process R&D of API and advanced intermediates.
- Skill set : Analytical knowledge of HPLC, NMR and LCMS and also analytical interpretation.
- Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
- Proactive planning of the experiments and Risk assessment knowledge to handle the critical/ pyrophoric/hazardous reactions.
- Exposure to Transfer the process to Kilo lab or Pilot plant.
Interested Candidates can share the profile on email@example.com
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
Experience: 2-8 years of relevant experience in Process R&D (CRAMS).
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview.