Chemveda Life Sciences Walk In Interview 2022 M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) for Research Associate /Senior Research Associate At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department : Discovery Chemistry Solutions/ Process Research & Development
- Post Name: Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experienced: 03 to 8 years of Experience
Job Description: Chemveda Life Sciences Hiring For Research Associate /Senior Research Associate !Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis. Handling reactions from mg to gram scale. Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques. Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC. Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics. Team player and good communications skills.
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date: 14/03/2022
- Contact – Sandhya
- Note:Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call us on 9100490347.
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interview Date:19th March , 2022
- Interview Time:10.00 AM Onwards
- Venue:Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot# B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad. (view on Map)
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.