Chemveda Life Sciences Walk-in Interview 2021 M.Sc.(Analytical Chemistry/Organic chemistry) for Research Associate/Senior Research Associate At Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal ).Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department: Analytical R&D
- Post Name: Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc.(Analytical Chemistry/Organic chemistry)
- Experience:4-9 years of relevant experience.
Job Description: Chemveda Life Sciences Hiring For Research Associate/Senior Research Associate !
Important Details :
- Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal )
- Post of date: 11/11/2021
- Contact – Sandhya
- Note:Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to email@example.com.
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Research Associate/Senior Research Associate , Chemveda Life Sciences
- Date : 19th November , 10 AM onwards
- Venue:Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot# B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad. (view on Map) Contact – Sandhya
Key Skills and Competencies :
Should support to the Process Research team and should have at least one of the below req. skillset.
1. LC-MS/MS – Performing Development for Genotoxic Impurities.(Performing validations will be an advantage)
2. GC/GC-HS – GC Method development for in-process samples, residual solvents and content methods.
3. HPLC Method development
and In-process validations – > HPLC Routine analysis, execution of method developments, mini validations, method transfers.
>Knowledge on Review of analytical data. Preparation and review of analytical weekly updates.
>Preparation of documents like SOPs, Spec and MOAs, Protocols and Reports.
>Standards qualifications, Analysis of impurities, Physical Characterizations, Residue Content, Stability Studies etc
4. HPLC & Documentations – HPLC Routine analysis (Raw materials, In-Process and Intermediates) and Calibrations.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry)
Experience: 4-9 years of relevant experience in Analytical R&D.
Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal ), providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain.