Cheryl Laboratories Recruitment 2021. Cheryl Laboratories Notification full detailes below.Cheryl Laboratories is a Cosmeceutical Research, Development, and Manufacturing company focused on creating a remarkable impact on people’s lives. We Research, Develop, and Manufacture India’s most advanced products for the cosmeceutical industry.
Important Vacancy details:Interested applicants can share their profile on email@example.com.
- Post Name: Trainee chemist For production only For male
- Education:B.Pharma / B.Sc. / M.Sc.
- Experienced: 0 yrs. to 4 yrs.
- Location: Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan/Dombivli
- Salary:50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Trainee chemist For production only For male in Cheryl Laboratories.,!If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. BMR & BPR Review and reconciliation of raw material and packing material.
2. Ensure that the all dispensed packing material are as per the quantity and code mentioned in The BPR
3. Verify the overprinting matters on the sample of label and carton as per the BPR.
4. Ensure the line clearance is done properly and all the previous batch materials removed from the Location before start of the next batch including the finished goods and get it counter verified by QA.
5. After completion of the batch give intimation to QA as well as to BSR for transfer of goods to BSR.
6. Maintain the cleanliness and hygienic condition of the filling and packing line.
7. Maintain documentation related to production activities like BPR, log books and daily record
8. At the end of the day after closure of activities ensure that the air , vacuum , water lines are closed
And also ensure that power supply to machine, lights, and balance, are switched off. Then lock the
Department and deposit the keys in production office.
Required Candidate profile
Only Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Experience candidates required.
Regulated Pharma experience prefer.
GMP knowledge & documentation knowledge.
Fresher can also apply
Perks and benefits
Best of Industry
Interested candidate send me CV at email@example.com
Thanks and Regards,
Cheryl Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.