Cipla ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Medical representative At Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Maharastra, Rajasthan.Cipla ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Cipla ltd
- Post Name: Medical representative
- Qualification: Graduate, preferably Science graduate
- Experience: 1 to 5 year(s) of Experience
- Location: Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Maharastra, Rajasthan
- Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Medical representative in Cipla ltd !
Time & Venue:
Achieve the tertiary and secondary business of the division in the respective territory and therapy by managing relationships with the key stake holders viz. doctors & chemists and by creating prescriptions by marketing the company’s brands and providing superior customer service thereby achieving the company’s overall Business targets for the division in India
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the year
- Identify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for right customer.
- Understand the potential of customer and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools / publications, demonstrations, PDA, reminder cards etc.
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
2. Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement
- Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the Yield Per Month of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensuring billing from stockists
3. Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations
- Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of concern division as stipulated
- Categorize the doctors based on the potential and maintain the Visit Frequency
- Update the Must See List (MSL) regularly by identifying the uncovered doctors and dot doctors
- Update the Daily Call Report (DCR) on regular basis for recording the days field work
- Create and follow Call Planner & monthly Travel Plan
4. Develop and continuously enhance In-clinic Effectiveness for driving better results and increasing prescriptions
- Build skills to detail all the products which are promoted along with the knowledge of advancements in therapeutic research
- Build ability to discuss the Therapy, indications, applications and demand the product prescriptions
- Attend the Therapy/ Divisional/ behavioral Training Programs
5. Manage customer relationship for continued engagement of Key support customers
- Answer all the queries raised by the customers related to the therapy/ products and respond quickly to meet customer needs
- Conduct and provide academic services and activities as approved by the organization to the respective doctors and monitor the ROI (Return on Investments)
- Promote Cipla Differentials for creating brand recall amongst the doctors
- Maintain operating relationships with chemists and stockists and hospital purchase personnel and pharmacy-in-charges
- Graduate, preferably Science graduate
- 1 yr to 5 yrs of experience in pharmaceutical industry as a Medical representative is a must
- Good communication skills
- The candidate should be ready to travel extensively and should have good knowledge about the region
Work – Locations:
Nellore, Tirupati, Kurnool, Guntur, Vizianagaram
*If interested, please apply with an updated CV [shortlisted candidates will be interviewed