Cipla ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Medical representative At Tirupati, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Vizianagaram.Cipla ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Cipla ltd
- Post Name: Medical representative
- Qualification: Graduate, preferably Science graduate
- Experience: 1 to 5 year(s) of Experience
- Location: Tirupati, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Vizianagaram
- Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Medical representative in Cipla ltd !
Achieve the tertiary and secondary business of the division in the respective territory and therapy by managing relationships with the key stake holders viz. doctors & chemists and by creating prescriptions by marketing the company’s brands and providing superior customer service thereby achieving the company’s overall Business targets for the division in India
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the year
- Identify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for right customer.
- Understand the potential of customer and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools / publications, demonstrations, PDA, reminder cards etc.
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
2. Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement
- Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the Yield Per Month of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensuring billing from stockists
3. Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations
- Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of concern division as stipulated
- Categorize the doctors based on the potential and maintain the Visit Frequency
- Update the Must See List (MSL) regularly by identifying the uncovered doctors and dot doctors
- Update the Daily Call Report (DCR) on regular basis for recording the days field work
- Create and follow Call Planner & monthly Travel Plan
4. Develop and continuously enhance In-clinic Effectiveness for driving better results and
- Build skills to detail all the products which are promoted along with the knowledge of advancements in therapeutic research
- Build ability to discuss the Therapy, indications, applications and demand the product prescriptions
- Attend the Therapy/ Divisional/ behavioral Training Programs
5. Manage customer relationship for continued engagement of Key support customers
- Answer all the queries raised by the customers related to the therapy/ products and respond quickly to meet customer needs
- Conduct and provide academic services and activities as approved by the organization to the respective doctors and monitor the ROI (Return on Investments)
- Promote Cipla Differentials for creating brand recall amongst the doctors
- Maintain operating relationships with chemists and stockists and hospital purchase personnel and pharmacy-in-charges
- 1 yr to 5 yrs of experience in pharmaceutical industry as a Medical representative is a must
- Good communication skills
- The candidate should be ready to travel extensively and should have good knowledge about the region
*If interested, please apply with an updated CV [shortlisted candidates will be interviewed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.