Cipla Ltd Recruitment 2022 B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ PhD (Pharmacology)/MSc for Team Member – Medical Writing At Maharashtra – Mumbai . Cipla Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Member – Medical Writing
- Qualification: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ PhD (Pharmacology)/MSc
- Experienced: 03 to 4 yrs Experienced
Job Description: Cipla Ltd Hiring For Team Member – Medical Writing !
- Important Details :
- Location: Maharashtra – Mumbai
- Post of date: 14/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and review documents for clinical and bioequivalence studies to align with product strategy and registration
2. Develop and review common technical documents for regulated and non-regulated market as per country specific guidance for timely registration and renewal of dossier
3. Prepare proposals and justification of queries to different regulatory bodies by gathering literature to obtain approvals/waivers for the molecule
4. Prepare and review SOPs and templates to implement standardized systems and document framework to achieve consistent quality and uniformity in documentation
5. Prepare manuscripts/ abstracts for publication by evaluating the studies conducted by Cipla to represent Cipla globally
B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/ PhD (Pharmacology)/MSc (Clinical research)
Relevant Work Experience
â¢ B. Pharm with at least 3-4 years of experience in medical and regulatory writingâ¢ M. Pharm (Pharmacology), MSc (Clinical research) with at least 2-3 years of experience in medical and regulatory writingâ¢ PhD (Pharmacology) with at least 1-2 years of experience in medical and regulatory writing
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.