Cipla Ltd Walk-in Interview 2023.Cipla Ltd Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Cipla, as an organisation has been built brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. Caring For Life has always been and continues to remain, our guiding purpose. Driven by the same purpose, we have extended our presence to 80+ countries providing over 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories in 50+ dosage forms.
Time and Venue
- 3rd October , 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
- Cipla Ltd, 06-A, Alapakkam main road, near Porur, Alapakkam, Chennai – 600116
Scientific Business Manager – Immunology Division
- Discuss the products with the KOLs and KBLs and conducting in-depth therapy discussions and explaining the new brands to the customers.
- Study various updations in the field of the promoted brands.
- Use various techniques like Therapy discussions, product demonstrations, to covert the doctors.
- Conduct Doctor meets, CMEs and Round Table Discussions (RTD) thereby discussing the brands promoted and the benefits of such therapies.
- Arrange for live workshops, demonstrations of procedures and assisting the doctor to adopt the new processes.
- Answer confidently all the queries raised by the customers related to the therapy/ products & respond quickly to meet customer needs.
- Provide training sessions for other employees (mostly TM and BM) for providing them inputs on the scientific detailing and improve their ICE.
- Handling the business in assigned territory with an average business ranging from 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs per month. The list of doctors to be catered ranges from 30-90.
- The incumbent has to handle about 8-10 different brands with a few SKUs in each brand. The daily doctor call average expected ranges from 5-7 calls per day.
Experience and Criteria:
- 4+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience in Rheumatology/Dermatology/Gastroenterology/Orthopedic segment.
- The candidate should be ready to travel extensively (larger geography).
- Age should be less than 36 yrs.
Drive the Trade, Institutional, Corporate Hospitals and Government business by creating KOL/KBL and handling of competition and identifying the market dynamics in order to generate annual targeted business through customer engagement.
Hospital Business Manager: Diagnostics
Roles and Responsibilities
- Select Potential Hospitals / Laboratories / Doctors and Customers
- Target customers like KOL/KBL Drs, Pathologists, Technicians, PROs, Purchase officers, CEOs of institution for better hold over the business
- Ensure availability of key products at such institutions
- Engage the KOL & KBLs as per given goals
- Develop the secondary customers
- Develop brand image & leverage for the diagnostics product basket
- Ensure brand matrix productivity through effective business planning & market updates
- Control the Sales return and expiry
- Manage the profitability of business through priority products as directed by HO
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates with sales experience in Medical Diagnostics (Invitro Diagnostics/ Rapid antigens/Point of Care devices) can apply
- Good communication, & Presentation skills & Good sound knowledge in Diagnostics domain.
- 3-9 Years’ sales experience in Diagnostic sales
- Age : less than 38 yrs.
- Individual Contributor role
Regional Business Manager: Diagnostics
Achieve defined business targets by managing a team of 3-5 Hospital Business Managers with an overall responsibility to generate the targeted business revenue annually for India Business within the assigned geography
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for business achievement for diagnostics to achieve budget through team
- Manage external customers to ensure business development through support generally aiming at developing and implementing business growth opportunities
- Ensure right hiring and learning and recognition through different interventions for the teams to drive high performance and meet targets
- Control & monitor team performance towards compliance and ethical working by engaging the team and tracking their performance
- Ensuring planning, monitoring and reviews of team performance and aligning their individual objectives to organization objectives to overall raising their performance as per expectation
Criteria for applying :
– Should have experience in Diagnostic sales [ Molecular diagnostics sales/Invitro Diagnostic sales/Point of Care device sales/Rapid Antigens]
– Should have experience in handling a team
– Should have relevant geography exposure