Clarivate Hiring 2022 .Clarivate Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property.
- Post Name: Research Associate
- Qualification: Master’s degree (MA, MS in life sciences or MBA) is required.
- Experienced: 0-2 years of relevant job experience
Job Description: Clarivate Hiring For Research Associate !
Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru
- Post of date:25/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Research Associate to join our Medtech Insights team in Bengaluru, India. This is an amazing opportunity to work on market research (including both primary and secondary research), competitive analysis, clinical trial analysis, financial analysis, forecasting, insight generations, produce comprehensive market research reports and conduct custom consulting projects for medical devices and healthcare markets.
The team consists of around 25 colleagues spread across 3 teams in India and is reporting to the respective team managers. We have a great skill set in the market research and consulting domain related to medical devices & healthcare markets and we would love to speak with you if you have skills or interest for the same.
About You : Experience, Education, Skills, and accomplishments
- 0-2 years of relevant job experience
- Master’s degree (MA, MS in life sciences or MBA) is required.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Well-developed expertise in market research methodologies or related job experience, in the medical device or healthcare domain
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Proven multitasker
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Business acumen that helps support sales success, ongoing improvements, and relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently or with a team to produce high quality deliverables that require little rework
- Mature communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
It would be great if you also had …
- Well-developed therapy expertise in at least one area of the medical device market or related work experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including using pivot tables and advanced formulas such as VLOOKUP, effective data organization strategies etc.
- Knowledge of SQL/ Python
What will you be doing in this role?
- Interviewing industry participants and related medical professionals
- Overseeing online and in-person physician surveys
- Searching Clarivate’s proprietary in-house research repository/library for relevant data
- Using financial, regulatory, and government documents to find key medical approval data
- Model and forecast medical, pharmaceutical, and healthcare markets, including but not limited to:
- Integrating highly disparate data points into a unified market model
- Interpreting qualitative data into useable quantitative measures
- Creating hypotheses on market and competitive dynamics based on primary and secondary data
- Using MS Excel and database programs to manipulate large amounts of data
- Forecasting markets based on expectations, new product developments, and other market disruptors
- Identifying data trends and outliers using time-series tables and graphs
- Write and prepare comprehensive research reports.
- Providing insightful market analyses to explain trends and support accompanying market figures
- Writing in-depth competitive analyses based on primary and secondary research
- Integrating numerical data points into tables and text
- Drawing hypotheses on potential competitive strategies in these markets
- Identifying the market potential for products in global geographies
- Analyzing qualitative trends in various medical sectors
- Performing specialized research by medical technology or geographic region
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.