Clinical Data Associate Trainee
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Graduate in life science or pharmacy or clinical research related field or similar. Relevant experience/qualification in allied professionals may also be considered. Preferably with good understanding of clinical research and data management process.
- The Clinical Data Associate Trainee will be responsible for providing accurate data acquisition, data validation, coding and reconciliation to the clinical studies and shall ensure quality in accordance with Novotech standards.
- Data entry of clinical trial data using Clinical Data Management software.
- Assist CDM with data cleaning/validation and reconciliation of external data.
- Tracking of CRF pages received and entered, tracking of data queries sent received and entered.
- May coordinate activities related to coding and electronic data transfers and address resulting discrepancies.
- Assist CDM with database testing and edit checks testing as appropriate.
- Assist CDM to create reports, listings, and other output as required during the project.
- Participation in project meetings as requested by CDM.
- Provide general admin support to Data Management according to the needs of the CDMs.
Assist CDM in clinical coding and related data queries as appropriate.
Novotech has offices in 11 geographies across the region, and site partnerships with key medical institutions.
Novotech provides clinical development services across all clinical trial phases and therapeutic areas including: feasibility assessments; ethics committee and regulatory submissions, data management, statistical analysis, medical monitoring, safety solutions, central lab services, report write-up to ICH requirements, project and vendor management. Novotech obtained the ISO 27001 certification which is the best-known standard in the ISO family providing requirements for an Information Security Management System. Together with the ISO 9001 Quality Management system, Novotech aims at the highest IT security and quality standards for patients and biotechnology companies.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Novotech is a leading Asia-Pacific biotech specialist CRO and consists of two operating brands, Novotech and PPC. Novotech is a clinical CRO with labs, phase I facilities, and drug development consulting services.
It has accumulated experience in over 3,700 clinical projects, including Phase I to Phase IV clinical trials and bioequivalence studies. Novotech is positioned to serve biopharmaceutical clients conducting clinical trials in Asia and globally.
As of September 30, 2021, Novotech had over 2,750 FTEs across 11 geographies in Asia-Pacific, the United States and the UK.