Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata group, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam ‘s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam .
- Post Name: Clinical Data Management Professionals
- Experience : 1 to 12 years ( We are Hiring at different Grades as per experience)
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
- Post of date:11/02/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role: Data Manager (DM)
- Good understanding of Clinical Data Management processes and Medidata RAVE experience.
- Understanding of Protocol and study documentation.
- Hands-on experience working on set up activities, third party and SAE reconciliation, discrepancy management and database lock.
- Supporting Lead data manager in developing study metrics and study status reporting.
- Well verse in creating and writing the Data Validation specification and test steps and performing UAT
Role: DM Training Compliance
- Experience in managing data management deliverables. Creation/ Review of the study documents like eCRF Layout, DVR specification, Review of eCCG, DMP, Data transfer plan. Responsible for data flow, discrepancy Management, and all other data management related processes.
- Handling third-party data reconciliation activities & Database Lock Activities
Role: Non CRF DM
- · The Non CRF Data Manager is responsible for identifying and defining the study specific non CRF data and handling procedures
- · To create and maintain the specifications, acquisition, and delivery of the non CRF data load like IxRS, PK, Laboratory, ECG etc.
- · To be responsible for set up and configure various data loading tools based on the transfer specifications as agreed with different external vendors
- · To perform reconciliation of the loaded data, identify and distribute the discrepancies to stakeholders until resolution
- · Proficiency in creating and maintaining Metrics, dashboard excel tools for data reporting
- · Strong Communication skills required as needs to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- · Proactively identifies and mitigates risks related to delay in delivery timeline etc.
Role: SDTL SME / DM TRAINER
- Maintains full understanding of protocol including study documentation
- Responsible for attaining all requirements from the client for quality deliverable
- Creation/ Review of the study documents like eCRF Layout, DVR specification, Review of eCCG, DMP, Data transfer plan. Handling third-party data reconciliation activities & Database Lock Activities
Role: SDTL ExBPL (External Business Partner Lead)
Preferred experience for the role:
At least 6 + years of related work experience in a clinical or pharmaceutical industry/company
- Study Delivery
- 1. Provides support and training on the Clinical data management activities to TCS Data Managers for the relevant functional processes/work statements/projects – be trained and perform as back up where required
- 2. Maintains & builds awareness of internal and external clinical Data Management practices to enhance domain expertise
- 3. Single point of contact for Study Data Manager / designee
- Study /Project Management
- 4. Overall in-charge of all Data Management activities for a study/ies including Study Set up, Conduct and Close Out.
- 5. Primary point of contact for CDM and works are liaison for Programmer, DAS and coding activities too
- 6. Monitors and evaluates overall study progress, identify the potential risk / challenges faced during the course of the study
- Monitor, maintain & report KPI / SLAs /metrics on the study
- 7.Performs tasks/activities as communicated by the TCS Group Leader (GL) and / or Project Manager (PM) and Study Data Manager (SDM)
- Ensures adequate resource for the Study throughout its lifecycle in collaboration with Group leader and informs (SDM and/or Alliance Manager (AM) as applicable) contact of any changes in staff
- 8. Keeps TCS Group Lead & Project Manager fully informed about the need for the resources so the resource requests can be finalized with Alliance Manager and TCS PM
- 9. Keeps record of all activities to ensure the smooth flow of the study throughout its lifecycle
- 10. Set priorities and targets of the study within the teams
- 11. Responsible for recruitment, selection, training of team members & managing attrition
- 12. Works as mentor for DM staff assigned on the study/ies
Interested Candidates May Apply.
*Please Note- Candidates who have appeared for interview for said opening can re-apply only after 6 months of interview.