Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Position: Process Executive
- Qualification: Pharma graduates (2022,2021 passed out of B.Pharm, Pharm.D & M.Pharm)
- Experience: 0 Years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Narsampet, Warangal
- Post of date:21/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
If an individual want to pursue a career as a medical scribe, one can find work within India to scribe for doctors in United States and other developed countries that require medical scribes. Doctors require scribes, and they outsource this work to countries like India. The scribe must meticulously enter all pertinent data directly into the EHR (Electronic Health Record) while simultaneously being able to view and listen to the recordings. In order to quickly enter information while the doctor is taking care of the patient, the scribe needs to be familiar with medical terms and drug names.
In this project, you will be an integral member of the patient care team, working in near real-time with a doctor and their medical team to help summarize, validate, and complete confidential medical documentation of patient visits – including patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans.
- A Virtual Medical Scribe works asynchronous with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits. Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by using an emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient encounters.
- Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans. Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve. Training will be provided through our training program.
- Required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and Patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
Venue: Balaji Institute of Pharmaceutical sciences, Laknepally, Narsampet, Warangal
Date :24th March 2023
Time :9.30 AM onwards
- Screening + SHL + OPS/Technical + HR
Documents Required for Background verification: – For Freshers
- a. Aadhar card
- b. Passport / Passport slot receipt
- c. PAN CARD
- d. Updated Resume
- e. Service/Relieving letter from all previous employers
- f. All Education – qualification – Degree/Provisional Degree from University + Mark sheets