Cognizant Recruitment 2021.Cognizant Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Data Analyst
- Education:B.pharma/M.pharma/Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Experience: 01 -3 years
- Location: Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- Openings: NA
- Emaii id: email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: Hiring For Junior Data Analyst in Cognizant! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions.
(same as PE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- • Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- • Query Management.
- • Create New Term Request and prioritize.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
- Performs Migrations / Set up / Close out activities apart from Study Conduct activities under supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- May do the Peer QC of the TJDA activities.
- Generates all study related reports, status updates, and carries out all study related email conversation and communication with internal stakeholders and Client.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT (Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
- a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
- b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
- c Attendance.
- d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Must Have Skills
- Clinical operations
- Clinical Data Management
Cognizant is a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is included in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate splits and restructures of its parent companies there was an initial public offering in 1998.