Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Process Specialist – Data
- Qualification: Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion BE/BTech/MCA/Arts and Science Graduates)
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Post of date:03/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
• Interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables
- • Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers.
- • Conduct reviews with client for unreconciled items.
- Handling simple billing transactions, doing rule based credit appraisals, rectifying errors in customer master, following up with customers on overdue invoices, applying single receipts across multiple invoices, adjusting customer debit notes/(self) credit notes against open invoices, creating customer account statements and performing Account Reconciliation, coordinating with end customers, sales and customer service to resolve the disputed invoices to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction.
Project / Process:
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Identify gaps in process compliance.
- • Prevention and rectification of errors.
- • Ensure updation of SOP.
- • Validate Journal Entries performed by the team.
- • Reconciliation of GL and SubLedgers.
- • Respond to queries raised by the team and provide appropriate feedbacks.
- • Analyze feedback received and error reports to arrive at training needs.
- • Resolve process related queries and escalations.
- • Manage vendor queries and provide solutions.
- • Report team performance data at the desired frequency.
- • Constantly check debit balance and ensure stop payment for vendors.
- • Support intercompany payments.
- • Review root cause and reduce aging of pending invoices.
- • Identify solutions with available information before escalation.
- • Validate escalations and vendor master records.
- • Manage monthend close activities.
- • Support the team by liaising with different departments.
- • Drive and participate in Operations reviews within the project / process.
- • Initiate and deliver on process improvement project to improve process efficiencies.
- • Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates and quality awareness training material and delivery to projects.
- • Report to the team leader on performance, status and any escalations.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
• Act as a buddy and mentor for New Hires
- • Mentor/coach a team of process executives/ senior process executives.
- • Ensure quality monitoring and audits for process executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals.
- • Encourage the team to take domain certifications and training on an ongoing basis.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Conduct peer reviews and refresher training.
- • Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
- • Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team.
Must Have Skills
- Customer Service
Good To Have Skills
- Order to Cash Order Management