Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: TEAM MANAGER
- Qualification: Bachelors /Master’s degree in life sciences/pharmacy
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:15/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Project / Process:
- Provide complete support to the team to complete the work in timely manner as per agreed SLA’s.
- • Providing input into client processes and software to Engagement Manager for communication back to client.
Business / Customer:
- Communicate with the client on regular basis to discuss the work related updates and Issues.
- ‘Perform knowledge transfer/ knowledge sharing activities within the team.
- ‘Support the management with recruitment and maintain the team strength as required.
- • Accountable for hub site to deliver high level quality submissions on time.
- • Utilizes proper resources as per requirements and yearly budget.
- • Establishes new processes including documentation.
- Conducting regular refresher training sessions to keep the team updated with current process requirements.
- Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs in terms of.
- a Pyramid and Span.
- b Job Rotation of resources.
- c Cross Skilling of Resources.
- Resource Management.
- Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
- Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
- Delegates, assigns and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
- Performance Management and development plans.
- Manages attrition and absenteeism.
- Ensure Accurate Tracking and collating of Quality and KPI metric data.
Must Have Skills
- Regulatory affairs
Employee Status : Full Time Employee