Cognizant Recruitment September 2020. Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Process Executive – Tech Support
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Sr. Process Executive – Tech Support in Cognizant !
- • Effectively communicate information on products/services and/or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames agreed upon with the client, in a manner that is understandable by the end user/ customer & educate customer.
- • Connect with the customer & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- • Update trackers, Create, categorize and prioritize tickets and update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- • Probe effectively & efficiently to understand customers issue and report incident and resolve all issues received on phone.
- • Process Executives are expected to call back on time.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- • Meet process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- • Adhere to security practices set by organization.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- • Receive tickets/work on issues related to respective process.
- • Raise/update CRM tool under required categories for issues identified or escalate to the SME / TL.
For Voice Processes Only:
- • Receive Inbound calls / make outbound call to support customers on issues related to account management, CRM issues, customization, analytics, creating Dashboards, creating reports, features etc.
- • Make outbound calls to follow up / confirm resolution.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online