Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Team Lead – CDM/Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Post of date:11/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
- Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
- Provides project updates.
- Create/collate periodic reports for client report meetings.
- Ensures data integrity of data presented to client.
- • Compliance with timelines for coding activities.
- • Ensure Compliance with Coding Reports.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- • Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding the coding activities and guidelines.
- • Coordinate with the Cognizant onsite Medical Coding Specialist/Lead Data Manager.
- • Deliver or coordinate training for onsite and offshore medical coders.
- • Participate in creation and maintenance of projectspecific coding conventions.
- • Coordinate to manage Rave specific issues.
- • Use daytoday coding activities as a reference to define and create metrics.
- • Provide timely feedbacks, and hold regular team connect meetings and project meetings for various issues and updates.
- • Coordinate with data managers working on the same study.
- • Perform Operational QC.
- • Periodic Capture of Metrics and reporting.
- • Mentoring Team Members.
- • Line management responsibilities.
- • To see adequate resourcing, and work allocation for proper utilization across studies.
- • Ensure Quality, compliance and Audit readiness.
- 1 Ensure completion of Data management activities as executed by Data Managers.
- 2 Contribute towards improvement in process, quality and efficiency to decrease the manual efforts.
- 3 Ensure Adherence to project level SLAs and KPI.
- 4 Face Internal, Client or Regulatory audits and assist in closure of findings wherever applicable.
- 5 Responsible for overall quality of deliverables from the Data management team.
- 6 Perform the Operational QC ( sample QC) for the DM deliverables.
- 7 People management and resource/work allocation across projects.
Project / Process:
- Ensure process deliverables are met.
- Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
- Monitor & review first level processing.
- Process complex Transactions.
- Handle first level escalations from client.
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Perform quality checks/audits to ensure data integrity, error free processing & identification of risks.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Perform Audit, Foresee Risk and institutionalize necessary controls.
- Perform knowledge sharing.
- Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs in terms of.
- a Pyramid and Span.
- b Job Rotation of resources.
- c Cross Skilling of Resources.
- Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
- Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
- Delegates, assigns and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
- Performance Management and development plans.
- Manages attrition and absenteeism.
- Ensure Accurate Tracking and collating of Quality and KPI metric data.
Must Have Skills
- Clinical operations
- Clinical Data Management