Cognizant Recruitment 2021.Cognizant Notification full detailes below.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Data Analyst
- Education:Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Location:Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Description: Hiring For Data Analyst in Cognizant!
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
For PV/Complaints Management :
- Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions.
- These associates also act as Subject Matter Expert.
Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency
- • Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- • Query Management.
- • Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- • Send Coding (Consistency) Reports.
- • Participate in study related meetings as needed.
- • Provide feedback on quality related issues to other medical coders in timely manner.
- • Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding coding activities & guidelines.
- • Perform UAT for coding related applications.
- • Perform Operational QC.
- • Mentor Team Member.
- • Coordinate with CDM working on the same study.
- • Coordinate to resolve Rave specific issues.
- 1 Execute Data Management Activities ie Data Cleaning, Executing Manual and System checks, Update relevant trackers, Discrepancy and query management, Issue resolution, Database lock activities.
- 2 Participate in innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- 3 Identify and develop action plan in coordination with the TL for activities not meeting the client SLAs.
- 4 Archive all necessary information for audit purposes according to quality and security requirements, to ensure reliable and timely retrieval of documentation and information.
- 5 Support multiple clinical trials, across diverse therapeutic areas, to successful conclusion and provide technical oversight when required.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
- a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
- b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
- c Attendance.
- d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Good To Have Skills
- Aggregate (PSUR) reporting
- Pharmacovigilance&Safety Ops
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online