Cognizant Recruitment September 2020. Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: process executive -Data
- Education:Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences/Pharmacy/MBA
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of process executive -Data in Cognizant !
- • Demonstrate good understanding of business processes.
- • Ensure exposure to business/industry terminology.
- • Develop industry knowledge through exposure to industry trends and developments.
- • Consistently deliver 100% output within the specified time while meeting all the requirements set by the Team Lead.
- • Write and update detailed research reports (such as on Companies/Deals/News/Drugs/Epidemiology information/Patent information) conforming to project policies and house style guidelines.
- • Research, verify and validate data and information from various sources, including company, regulatory and predefined thirdparty websites, publications and thirdparty databases.
- • Ensure all written content is factually and grammatically correct with emphasis on clarity and detail.
- • Develop familiarity with company and/or drug profile research.
- • Develop understanding of financial statements analysis.
Media & Entertainment:
- • Required to process simple level transactions.
- • Consolidate reports and upload into the client share drive.
- • Highlight any necessary changes or fixes in the process before sending them for approval.
- • Align individual goals with team objectives.
- • Effectively complete assigned work in line with instructions received from Team Managers, Team Leads or Process Specialists.
- • Strictly adhere to all process guidelines and ensure all agreed standards of quality and accuracy are met at all times.
- • Ensure team policies are followed and met as documented.
- • Demonstrate good understanding of processes by staying updated with process knowledge/changes and referring to knowledge updates/repositories.
- • Develop good knowledge of tools and platforms including authoring tools, webcrawling and/or any other applicable applications.
- • Organize time effectively to deliver assigned tasks as well as track and meet timelines and due dates/deadlines.
- • Adhere to shift timings.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online