Cognizant Technology Solutions Hiring 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Post Name: Process Executive – Medical Scribe
- Qualification: BSc/MSc graduate (medical)/Bpharmacy/Mpharmacy
- Experienced:0 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions!!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:06/10/2022
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Process Executive – Medical Scribe:
A Virtual Medical Scribe works asynchronous with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits. Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by using an emerging technology platform to complete confidential medical documentation summaries of patient encounters. PE save time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within hours of patient visits. Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans. PE make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their focus on their patients.
Candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare are desired. Candidates should also be quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement. Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve. Training will be provided through our training program.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
• Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
• Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
• Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
- Fresher required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Should be comfortable working for Night Shifts and work from office
Click here for notification and Apply