Cognizant Technology Solutions Hiring 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Post Name: Senior Product Specialist/ASSOCIATE – PROJECTS
- Qualification: Science / Engineering Graduate
- Experienced:0 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions!!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:28/09/2022
- Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Science / Engineering Graduate
- Responsibility:Project Management: ‘ Provide inputs for estimation, impact analysis in their area of work.
- Report time, effort and status accurately.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Report status regularly to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant.
Design and Implementation:
- Create detailed design document/technical specifications, for select projects.
- Create efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
- Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Conduct peer reviews during coding and testing.
- Log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist, preparing/reviewing deployment document and mock testing all deliverables.
- Develop reusable components.
- Create product based KT document, for the customer.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing.
- Share the test documents with the customer for review , when required.
- Provide trainings in areas of specialization to the Product Analyst.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
Must Have Skills
- Oracle Clinical Trial
Good To Have Skills
- Oracle LSH
- MS SQL Server
- Communication Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.