Cognizant Recruitment November 2020.Cognizant Notification full detailes below.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior-Process-Executive-Data
- Education:Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Location:Maharashtra, India
Job Description: Hiring For Senior-Process-Executive-Data in Cognizant!
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/senitive transactions.
(same as PE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- • Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- • Query Management.
- • Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
- Performs Migrations / Set up / Close out activities apart from Study Conduct activities under supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- May do the Peer QC of the TJDA activities.
- Generates all study related reports, status updates, and carries out all study related email conversation and communication with internal stakeholders and Client.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online