Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Position: BPO- Technical Voice Process
- Qualification: B.Tech / BE (any specialization), B.Sc/M.Sc (Computer Science only), B.Com/M.Com (Computers), BCA / MCA.
- Experience: 0 Years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:03/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
4th March , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Raheja Mindspace IT Park – Building 12A, Mindspace Madhapur Rd, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
We have Mega Walk-In drive for Freshers (BPO Technical Voice Process) at Hyderabad Location
Title: Process Executive Voice Freshers
Education Background B.Tech / BE (any specialization), B.Sc/M.Sc (Computer Science only), B.Com/M.Com (Computers), BCA / MCA.
Mode Of Interview Walk-In Drive 04.03.2023(Saturday)
Walk-In timings 09:30 AM to 01:00 PM
Location : Raheja Mindspace IT Park – Building 12A, Mindspace Madhapur Rd, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
- Bachelors degree with strong communication skills, both spoken and written. Strong proficiency in English
- He/ She is required to liaise with internal as well as external stakeholders and update everyone on the progress
- The key responsibilities of the Learning Support coordinator is to support and resolve cohort queries via calls and email.
Must have skills:
- Good communication skills
- Project / Training coordination exposure
- Flexibility to work across multiple rotational shifts/night shifts
- Ability to work in a rich diverse environment, handle cultural and language differences and an effective communicator
Things to Carry
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
Photocopy of the below documents.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Vaccination certificate
- Educational documents such as SSC, Inter Certificates, Provisional, Degree certificate, Consolidated Marksheet, Semester marksheets