Cognizant Walk-in Interview 2022 BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics for GenC Programmer Trainee – IT At Bengaluru . Cognizant Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: GenC Programmer Trainee – IT
- Qualification: BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics
- Experienced:Freshers-2020, 2021 Batch
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For GenC Programmer Trainee – IT !
- Important Details :
- Salary:INR 252,000.00 per Annum
- Post of date: 05/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in database
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database
- Perform CRUD operations and write simple Stored Procedures for a given Low Level Design
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyze root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
- 2020, 2021 batch of BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics. PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders.
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
- Employees currently working with Cognizant cannot apply for the above profile.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.