Cognizant Recruitment 2020.Cognizant Notification full detailes below.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Manager – CDM/PV
- Education:Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Location:Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Description: Hiring For Team Manager – CDM/PV in Cognizant!
- Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
- Provides project updates.
- Create/collate periodic reports for client report meetings.
- Ensures data integrity of data presented to client.
- • Compliance with timelines for coding activities.
- • Ensure Compliance with Coding Reports.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity.
- • Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers regarding the coding activities and guidelines.
- • Coordinate with the Cognizant onsite Medical Coding Specialist/Lead Data Manager.
- • Deliver or coordinate training for onsite and offshore medical coders.
- • Participate in creation and maintenance of projectspecific coding conventions.
- • Coordinate to manage Rave specific issues.
- • Use daytoday coding activities as a reference to define and create metrics.
- • Provide timely feedbacks, and hold regular team connect meetings and project meetings for various issues and updates.
- 1 Ensure completion of Data management activities as executed by Data Managers.
- 2 Contribute towards improvement in process, quality and efficiency to decrease the manual efforts.
- 3 Ensure Adherence to project level SLAs and KPI.
- 4 Face Internal, Client or Regulatory audits and assist in closure of findings wherever applicable.
- 5 Responsible for overall quality of deliverables from the Data management team.
- 6 Perform the Operational QC ( sample QC) for the DM deliverables.
- 7 People management and resource/work allocation across projects.
Project / Process:
- Ensure process deliverables are met.
- Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
- Monitor & review first level processing.
- Process complex Transactions.
- Handle first level escalations from client.
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Perform knowledge sharing.
- Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs in terms of.
- a Pyramid and Span.
- b Job Rotation of resources.
- c Cross Skilling of Resources.
- Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
- Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
- Delegates, assigns and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online