Cognizant Walk-in interview 2021 for Team Manager/Service Delivery Manager At Gurgaon, Haryana, India.Cognizant Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Cognizant
- Post Name: Team Manager/Service Delivery Manager
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/MBA
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Team Manager/Service Delivery Manager in Cognizant !
- • Prepare and report process performance metrics to the customer with the assistance of the Operations manager.
- • Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers and process specialists.
- • Interact with internal and external stakeholders as and when necessary.
- • Continuously improve understanding of business processes.
- • Provide meaningful and timely resolutions to client queries.
- • Ensure quality standards are adhered to and team SLAs are delivered.
- • Offer clients productivity/quality benefits through process improvement and efficiency enhancement.
- • Monitor the research landscape and identify alternative and other data sources and mechanisms to collect data more efficiently and effectively.
- • Continuously improve research techniques/approach to increase the depth of content coverage to add value to the database.
- • Conduct pre/post publication checks as well as other relevant logical checks to ensure accuracy of the content published.
- • Ensure reports/articles are created and updated based on latest and most relevant research and ideas.
- • Ensure data and information is captured from all relevant websites, publications, thirdparty aggregators and database as well as country specific sources.
- • Support the Team Manager in designing the research approach, collate information, and prepare the final research output in desired format and guide the team of Process Specialists on this task.
- • Generate ideas on new products.
- • Take complete ownership of all assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- • Plan team level production and deliverables.
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented and quality standards are adhered to.
- • Conduct periodical review of process adherence.
- • Explore opportunities and implement ideas for process streamlining (macros etc).
- • Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
- • Review process audit findings and take corrective action to prevent issues.
- • Resolve process related queries and escalations.
- • Ensure all agreed standards of quality and accuracy are met at all times.
- • Work with Team Managers on assigned tasks to improve quality.
- • Benchmark practices across teams and share best practices with the team.
- • Ensure that any change in policy is immediately and appropriately communicated to the team alongside documenting such changes in the SOP.
- • Organize time effectively to deliver assigned tasks efficiently.
- • Update all relevant trackers consistently and correctly.
- • Adhere to and manage all workflow timelines.
- • Develop sector knowledge and improve understanding of databases/tools required by the role.
- • Ensure adherence to quality norms and processes.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- • Review team performance on process metrics and internal/external client audits.
• Provide work direction, guidance and mentorship to team members:
ensure accuracy of work done by team members, their ability to operate under deadlines and to work on multiple tasks
- • Provide coaching to the team on quality aspects and the need for maintaining accuracy in all the deliverables.
- • Mentor the team especially new joiners on best practices.
- • Help team members organize time effectively to complete assigned tasks.
• Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives:
regular team meetings, presenting of thoughts, ideas, etc
- • Coordinate with other teams and team members for work completion.
- • Identify development needs and ensure training fulfillment for the team (to be tracked against the training plan) while encouraging team to actively participate in learning.
- • Contribute to knowledge development by participating in and facilitating knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Design and implement training programs based on results from quality checks.
- • Actively engage in identifying crosstraining opportunities for self and team members and readily accept/encourage associates to accept new assignments.
- • Provide constructive feedback to team on a regular basis and help them identify and fill gaps towards achieving their goals related to learning and career growth.
- • Assist Team Managers in conducting performance appraisals for team members.
- • Report to manager on performance status and any escalations.
- • Manage team, take ownership of issues within the team and provide meaningful resolutions wherever necessary.
- • Raise issues/concerns that affect the team/process with the SDM/Team Manager if unable to provide resolution.
- • Groom self and team to support account growth.
- • Allocate work and tasks to the team.
- • Conduct team building activities to enhance motivation.
- • Review team performance on process metrics and assist in internal/external client audits.
- • Contribute to recruitment efforts in the team (measured through participation in screening and interviewing candidates).
- • Identify development needs and ensure training fulfillment for the team (to be tracked against the training plan).
- • Review VOC scores, provides feedback and recommend refresher training whenever necessary.
- • Report to the manager on performance, status and any escalations.
- • Provide resignations/absconder communication to Operations Manager.
- • Manage attrition and absenteeism.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.