Cognizant Technology Solutions Hiring 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Post Name: Process Executive – Medical Scribe
- Qualification: BSc/MSc graduate (medical)/Bpharmacy/Mpharmacy
- Experienced:0 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions!!!!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:30/09/2022
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
• Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
• Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
• Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
- Fresher required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Should be comfortable working for Night Shifts and work from office
Click here for notification and Apply