Cognizant Hiring 2022 B.com,BA,BCA,BBA,B.sc,B.pharma for Process Executive At Noida . Cognizant Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Executive
- Qualification: B.com,BA,BCA,BBA,B.sc,B.pharma
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Process Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Noida
- Post of date: 20/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Summary of essential Job functions
- 100% adherence to the legal guidelines as per the business framework
- Process pre-defined number of transactions as assigned
- Meet process SLAs / metrics productivity and quality targets within the established timelines
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented
- Adhere to shift handover processes
- Raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes – refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions
- Adhere to security practices set by organization
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work
- Perform re-work on policies which were not processed First Time Right
- Capture pre-defined policies/amendments in the client system during a business day
- Record the output in the system provided by Cognizant
- Highlight process related issues / concerns pro-actively with SME/TLs
- Refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions
Technical Skills, Experience and Qualification
- Any Full time Graduation No BE/BTech/MBA/BCA/MCA
- Good Interpersonal skills & communication level
- Advance Level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications like, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Soft Skills and Abilities
- Contribute to and participate in knowledge sharing sessions
- Complete all mandatory certifications as per the requirement of the business
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities
- Record own attendance and time sheet related data to ensure correct billing
- Conduct refresher training
- Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by the Process and Team Lead
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.