Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Position: Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 0 Years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:13/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Please find the below job description & venue details for walk-in drive.
Title: Process Executive Voice Process
Date: March 14th- 2023 (Tuesday)
Walk-In timings 10 AM to 01:00 PM
Location : Raheja Mindspace IT Park – Building 12A, Madhapur Rd, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals for Voice Process who possess flawless communication and expertise in Technical skills. If you have excellent customer handling skills, are tech-savvy, love learning and implementing new technology, with the passion to guide to customers, we would love to talk to you.
- Good written & Verbal communication
- Interested to work in BPO Voice Process
- Only Arts and Science graduates
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flexible to work in Night shifts
- Ready to work from Office
- Graduation Year 2020,2021 and 2022(with Nil Arrears)
Things to Carry
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
Photocopy of the below documents.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Vaccination certificate
- Educational documents such as Provisional ,Degree certificate, Consolidated Marksheet, Semester marksheets.