Colgate-Palmolive Recruitment September 2020.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- Experienced:1 years
- Location: Mumbai, MH, IN
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Note:If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Associate – Regulatory Affairs in Colgate-Palmolive !
- Responsible, in alignment with the internal client, for mapping each of the processes that are transitioned to the Operations team with clear roles & responsibilities between the Operations team and the internal Global Regulatory client.
- Responsible for delivering meaningful KPIs in alignment with the entire Operations team
- Work closely with and support South Pacific & India Hub Regulatory Affairs programs and activities for new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at South Pacific & India Hub Regulatory Affairs level, and report regularly the progress with relevant KPIs, particularly in terms of timelines, status of supportive data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Work closely with global and regional cross functional teams and South Pacific/Indian-hub Regulatory to obtain the relevant documents and information for product dossiers.
- Compile documents and information required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for authorities.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online