Colgate-Palmolive Hiring 2022..Colgate-Palmolive Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: BS degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences or relevant education. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experienced: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in regulatory affairs, quality or product development in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or similar FMCG industries.
Job Description: Greeting from Colgate-Palmolive !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:24/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with and support the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with relevant KPIs, particularly in terms of timelines, status of supportive data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and information required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for Authorities and Notified Bodies.
- Keep track of outstanding documentation and open queries from Authorities, and notify the relevant Regional Regulatory Affairs manager in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain product registration and ingredients archives, databases and tracking tools.
- Upload and maintain as required by the Regional RA team any documentation supporting the placing of the market of other categories of products e.g. cosmetics, home care, consumer goods.
- Work closely with Asia Pacific and Global business partners to obtain the relevant documents and information for Product Dossiers, Product Information Files, and Special Certifications (i.e. – Halal Certifications)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply