Colgate-Palmolive Hiring 2022.Colgate-Palmolive Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
- Post Name: Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist – Analytical Science
- Qualification: M.Sc.(Analytical Science, Inorganic/Organic Chemistry or similar qualification)/ Masters in Pharmacy
- Experienced: Having minimum 7 years of experience, in which 3 to 5 yrs. of experience must be in cGMP Stability testing.
Job Description: Greeting from Colgate-Palmolive !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:10/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Associate / Sr. Associate Scientist – Analytical Sciences to join our ambitious team at our IGTeD center. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for end to end planning & implementation of planned analytical science initiatives in partnership with local & global analytical & product development teams for Oral care categories for India GTeD while being compliant to defined safety, quality & regulatory norms.
- Coordinate with global R&D sites to provide end to end support for stability testing in partnership with global and local analytical and product development teams.
- Perform testing and report the results of routine analysis, new product formats using Analytical Instrumentation in a cGMP environment.
- Transfer analytical methods and new technologies in consultation with the operational manager and provide analytical support and training for troubleshooting samples.
- Proficient in the use of key analytical equipment’s – HPLC, Ion Chromatography, Viscometer, AAS, ICP-OES, Particle Size analyzer, other laboratory equipment
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods. Solve problems and apply troubleshooting to analytical instrumentation. Maintain, calibrate, qualify and troubleshoot instrumentation. Maintain accurate, up to date and concise laboratory records.
- Hands on experience in working with Ion chromatography will be an added advantage.
Internal: Micro, PD/I&S, Technical services, Supply chain, manufacturing units and suppliers.
External: Global R&D, Manufacturing sites, analytical group & Quality Team.
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge in the identified scientific field. Stay abreast of the latest technical developments and breakthroughs by drawing on industry contacts, scientific literature, conferences, and patent filings. Build on technical expertise, expanding it in complementary directions. Use technical expertise and creativity to proactively identify potential problems and address them using appropriate resources.
- Share internal and external technical knowledge discoveries, ideas, and vision with colleagues through documentation, presentations, publications, and patents.
- Drive initiatives to simplify and improve technical processes. Translate technical attributes into simple, Utilize statistical approaches to experimental design to maximize learning with the least amount of time and with minimum resources.
- Be 100% compliant to all Product Safety, Quality and Regulatory requirements to operate with cost effectiveness and speed. Practice good documentation practices and ALCOA + principles.
- Building Future Ready Agile Organization
- Should handle assigned business programs independently with minimum supervision.
- Should be able to give & seek feedback on an on-going basis by leveraging Colgate’s coaching program and initiatives.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Click here for notification and Apply