Colgate-Palmolive Hiring 2023.Colgate-Palmolive Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV.
- Post Name: Research Trainee – Dental-Dermal Health Unit
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry
- Experienced: At least one year of clinical experience
Job Description: Greeting from Colgate-Palmolive !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date:31/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
What you will do:
- Contribute to establish a research community to evaluate the efficacy and effectiveness of Colgate products
- Participate in execution and monitoring of clinical studies
- Assist in the writing, drafting and reviewing of materials for scientific communication
- Assist in preparation of study reports and manuscripts for publication
- Maintain Good Clinical Practice documentation
What you will learn:
- Functional Linkages – you will get an overview of how different departments are integrated into overall R&D eg: Dental-Dermal Health Unit and global technology. You will learn about corporate business models, advanced clinical research methodologies, and fostering collaborations with different stakeholders.
- Operational Excellence – Build on technical expertise, expanding it in complementary directions. Use technical expertise and creativity to proactively identify potential problems and address them using appropriate resources in discussion with Dental-Dermal Health Unit team leaders. You will also learn to integrate yourself into a high-performing team focused on balancing both execution and innovation.
- You will be coached for success on technical as well as soft skills. We will evaluate your progress periodically and ensure scheduled training sessions for your continued success during your traineeship at Colgate.
- Quality and Safety principles: At Colgate we strive for excellence in everything we do, Quality and safety is not far away. These principles are not only important for our trusted brands but also to our workplaces. You will be exposed to specific training on Q & S, to assure your trust while working in a safe environment where quality is paramount.
Click here for notification and Apply